Location: Eddystone, PA
Delphinus Engineering Corporation is seeking a Payroll Specialist to support their Headquarters office in Eddystone, Pa. Qualified candidate will be responsible for administration and maintenance of the company’s full cycle payroll using Deltek GCS, Unanet, and Paychex systems. This position interacts closely with HR and recruiting staff. Additional responsibilities include data integrity, audits, interactions with Site Business Office Personnel to assist with time entry, establishment of personnel setup and links, as well as maintenance of internal database files.
- 5 to 7 years of progressive payroll experience with Engineering services firm is desirable.
- Process full cycle bi-weekly payroll for over 450 employees.
- Ensures payroll transactions are processed in compliance with regulatory and internal policies.
- Knowledge of Service Contract Act (SCA); prevailing wage would be a plus.
- Facilitate regular effective communication between Payroll and the HR staff.
- Prepare data & reporting for annual 5500 reports, W2, 941, and other compliance items.
- Designs and builds reports within Unanet / Paychex to support business requirements.
- Communicates with Paychex customer service to promptly resolve functionality issues.
- Manipulates and presents data at advanced levels in Excel for analysis purposes.
- Maintains knowledge of rules and laws which govern the payroll administration practices.
- Work with Controller’s office to prepare and send 401K files to plan administrator as well as special projects to represent the Finance department.
- 5 years of experience in processing payroll for a federal government contractor.
- Proficiency using Paychex as well as multi-state Payroll processing.
- Demonstrated ability to work with numbers and large volumes of data maintaining accuracy and speed.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and time management skills.
- Superior planning, organizational, and prioritization skills necessary for meeting deadlines.
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration or equivalent combination of education and experience
Delphinus Engineering, Inc., is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled Employer.
Interested personnel should submit an electronic copy of their resume to email@example.com
Requisition No. DELPH52 (please ensure that you reference this number when submitting for this position)