Program Financial Analyst
Position Overview: Provide overall financial support and cost analysis for multiple project locations within Delphinus Engineering. Will assist in developing financial plans including budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned programs as well as monitor and report performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met. Will assist in applying proper revenue recognition techniques and will assist the Financial Analyst – Lead with managing the overall profitability of projects across all operating units of Delphinus Engineering.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in the control of costs and schedules on assigned contracts.
- Assure consistent business processes are followed; coordinate EAC reviews, integrate, analyze and report program performance against plan; monitor, analyze and report monthly earned value and financial information.
- Assist with development of independent Estimate at Complete (EAC) and assess reasonableness of program’s EAC and coordinate/communicate with program and finance management as required.
- Plans, analyzes and reports on cost, sales, income, bookings, backlog, open commitments, material and other related data; this includes but is not limited to each project’s Operating plan.
- Will assist in performing De-obligation requests from both Prime and Subcontractors assuring Delphinus is not at risk of losing or reduction of fee.
- Identifies and recommends improvements to processes, practices or materials which lead to positive results in quality.
Minimum Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education:
- Knowledge of Deltek GCS premier would be plus.
- Working knowledge of data retrieval tool “Impromptu” would be a great plus in this role.
- Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point skills.
Interested personnel should submit an electronic copy of their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requisition No. DELPH32 (please ensure that you reference this number when submitting for this position)