Staff Accountant – Intern / Co-Op
Position Overview: The Staff Accountant will be extremely hands on, and will support the Controller in all accounting and finance activities.
- Participate in month, quarter, and year-end close processes.
- Prepare and Input Subcontractor Invoices in Accounting System for payment and invoicing to end client.
- Perform account reconciliations and analysis
- Review new contracts and provide input/guidance for proposals
- Manage cash and prepare cash flow statements
- Provide program finance support to all departments.
- Creating and maintaining “Ad Hoc” financial reports.
- Collaborate with team members on other various projects
- Candidate for BA in accounting or finance
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Job Type: Full-time/ Part-time
Interested personnel should submit an electronic copy of their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requisition No. DELPH34 (please ensure that you reference this number when submitting for this position)