Current available IT positions:
Delphinus Engineering is seeking highly motivated, qualified candidates for multiple positions within our Engineering Services, Software Design, and Installation Technical Support Services contract at NSWCCD, Philadelphia in support of condition assessment systems.
Ideal candidates will possess shipboard experience with the US Navy as well as familiarity with various ship systems such as mechanical, electrical, navigation, and propulsion. A bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or other related technical or scientific disciplines is very desirable as well as relevant training and certifications in engineering, IT, and/or Information Assurance disciplines. Experience with various NSWCCD supported systems including MELS, eRM, REDI/iCare, CDS/ICAS, LCS/PreMa, and Fuel Management System/Energy is a definite plus. Experience with other navy propulsion, HM&E, Steering/Rudder control, and integrated bridge control systems is also desired.
Demonstrated knowledge and experience with the referenced navy systems as well as other technical and management skill sets are required in varying degrees for various positions and include:
- Broad knowledge of information technology systems, infrastructures, and technologies including system administration, networking, software development, database administration, system and system interface specifications,, software testing and certification, embedded software development, information assurance, and other technical skills
- HM&E engineering support services through all aspects of system design, development, prototyping, integration, installation, and support
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective interpersonal relationship skills, team work, team building, and participation on multiple contractor team projects
- Supervisory skills
- Program and project management skills managing government projects within a fixed budget including risk identification and mitigation to preclude project and program schedule slippage and to maintain cost control
- Strong client relationship development and client management skills
- Experience as a Senior Enlisted or Officer in the US Navy with supervisory experience is a plus
Qualified candidates may be required to obtain/possess a Secret Level Security Clearance with the US Government.
Interested personnel should submit an electronic copy of their resume to email@example.com. Please ensure that you reference the specific position that you are interested in.
If a Delphinus Representative requests that you submit an application form, please use this form.