Currently seeking experienced Information Systems Professionals with DOD/DON Certification and Accreditation experience to support Department of Navy Agency inside the DC Beltway. Candidates will be responsible for completing and maintaining system C&A documentation, including creating security plans, risk assessments, and security test and evaluations. The candidate will also be responsible for managing the C&A Information Systems Owner (ISO) functions in the DoD Enterprise Mission Assurance Support System (eMASS) web based portal environment. Specific requirements include the assignment and mapping of individual controls for ISSE evaluation, and the development of C&A artifact documents supporting individual control validation. Supporting document include locally managed Instructions, Policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS).
LOCATION: Bethesda, MD
- BA or BS degree or related professional experience required
- 3+ years’ experience with DOD 8500.2/NIST SP 800-53 requirements for the development and management of Site, System and Type Accreditations.
- Documented experience in the development and successful delivery of security plans, policies, standard operating procedures and associated risk assessment report (RAR) artifacts.
- Prior DoN/DoD Networking and System Administration experience preferred.
- Experience with NIST, FISMA, DIACAP, and RMF
- Strong writing, editing, and communications skills required
- DoD Secret Clearance Required
- FQNV certification
- CISSP certification
Interested personnel should submit an electronic copy of their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requisition No. DELPH04 (please ensure that you reference this number when submitting for this position)