SQL Database Administrator
GENERAL SUMMARY: Delphinus Engineering has a full-time opening for a qualified SQL Database Administrator to support the US Navy. Candidate will be responsible for installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, configuration, and access of USN database servers. Candidate should be well versed in the SQL language and have working experience with deploying DBMS such as Microsoft SQL, MySQL, and/or Oracle SQL Servers.
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
- In depth knowledge of and working experience with various SQL DBMS
- Experience with Linux and Windows Operating systems
- Experience with integrating DBMS into database enabled applications and web pages (e.g. .NET, PHP, CGI, ColdFusion, etc)
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Equivalent
- Security+ certification is preferred
- Current DoD Secret Clearance
Delphinus Engineering Inc., is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.
Interested personnel should submit an electronic copy of their resume to email@example.com
Requisition No. DELPH55 (please ensure that you reference this number when submitting for this position)