TRAINING CENTER TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Positions located in Norfolk VA and Waukegan, IL
- This position is responsible for providing training system lifecycle support and management for lifecycle training courses assigned in the duty station region. The position will work to ensure that training systems under Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) technical authority are installed, maintained, and sun downed as required per applicable directives and instructions.
- The position serves as a senior Network Administrator / Desktop Support staff specialist to the training program in order to analyze, develop, schedule, and manage training system installation and lifecycle maintenance for the program offices and school houses (75%).
- Assures the quality is adhered to with the equipment and systems installations and maintenance used in the training program.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, developing and implementing adequate training support in an effective manner.
- Serve as the on-site training system Installation manager for training system facility upgrades, equipment installations, and equipment system operational testing.
- 5+ Years Computer networking experience.
- 5+ Years Microsoft Active Directory and Windows operating systems experience or certification.
- vMware / VDI Management experience or certification.
- Experience working with Layer2 and Layer3 network switches.
- Familiarization with DIACAP and DIARMF processes
- Experience with DoD security compliance and vulnerability management tools, including but not limited to, DISA STIGs, Microsoft SCCM, DISA SCAP, HBSS and ACAS.
- DoDI 8570.01-M Compliant IAM or IAT Certification.
- Secret Security Clearance.
- Coordinate new course pilots with local school house leadership, ISEAs, project managers, and developers.
- Test curriculum job sheets in regional labs to validate proper function of the training system and integration into curriculum.
- Coordinate train the trainer evolutions with school house leadership, ISEAs, the project manager and developers for all new and revised NAVSEA course implementation efforts.
- Reviews technical specifications, design plans, project criteria, and the team work for compliance to articulated standards while insuring data integrity and validity.
- Provide expert advice, training, and guidance to all professional and technical personnel. Provide integration during the development process between the local learning center personnel, course model managers, subject matter experts, and developers.
- The position serves as a training system lifecycle maintenance manager for training systems within the assigned region (25%).
- Conduct training system assessment for lifecycle maintenance planning.
- In support of NUWC execute lifecycle training system maintenance responsibilities to ensure the systems operate to design standards and are safe to train.
- Perform or coordinate completion of scheduled or required preventative maintenance actions to both training systems and facilities.
- Coordinate training system maintenance efforts with local base, NAVFAC, learning site, and TSC leadership.
- Contract private support contractors as necessary to accomplish such tasks maintenance and sustainment tasks.
Interested personnel should submit an electronic copy of their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requisition No. DELPH12 (please ensure that you reference this number when submitting for this position)
Delphinus Engineering, Inc., is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled Employer