Available Marine Engineering Jobs:
Delphinus Engineering, Inc.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, Delphinus is considered one of the preferred providers of engineering services in the maritime industry. The experience and capabilities of our Engineering staff afford us a distinguished position within the naval community. Our team of Engineers and scientist bring expert credentials in the areas of design engineering; technical assistance; modernization and upgrade; management and feasibility studies; program and project coordination; and program support.
Delphinus Engineering provides Engineers and Scientists in Philadelphia to support the Naval Surface Warfare Center Philadelphia Division with Naval Machinery Life Cycle Engineering for all Hull, Mechanical and Electrical (HM&E) Systems onboard US Navy ships. These systems include but are not limited to the following;
- Main machinery including Steam Boilers Gas Turbines, Diesels, Main Reduction Gears (MRG) and shafting.
- Main and Auxiliary Machinery Control Systems, Data Acquisition Systems, Condition Based Maintenance, Shipboard Instrumentation, Sensors, Navigation System, Integrated Bridge and Steering Control Systems.
- Auxiliary Machinery Systems including Piping Systems and Components, A/C and Refrigeration System, HP and LP Air Compressors and HVAC Systems.
- Electrical generation and distribution systems including, Generators, Switchboard, Load Centers and Special Frequency Converters.
- Hull and deck machinery including Cargo and Weapons Elevators, Steering Gear, Anchor Windlass Davits, and cranes.
Qualified candidates may be required to obtain/possess a Secret Level Security Clearance with the US Government.
Interested personnel should submit an electronic copy of their resume to email@example.com. Please ensure that you reference the specific position that you are interested in.
If a Delphinus Representative requests that you submit an application form, please use this form.