LOCATION: Norfolk, VA & San Diego, CA
- Uses engineered drawings, work instructions, or other technical documentation to assemble cables. Ensures techniques, materials, and accomplishments are according to technical standards, and specifications and engineered directives.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least one year experience in assembly of electrical, electronic, and mechanical parts using standard hand tools using standard procedures.
- Must be able to read, understand and comply with drawings, schematic diagrams, or specific written instructions.
- Multi-Pin and Fiber connector experience desired.
- Prospective employees must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a security clearance with the DoD.
- Ability to communicate efficiently, orally and in writing.
Interested personnel should submit an electronic copy of their resume to email@example.com
Requisition No. DELPH14 (please ensure that you reference this number when submitting for this position)
Delphinus Engineering, Inc., is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled Employer