GMAW and GTAW Aluminum Welders needed, Ship Repair Operations
LOCATION: Norfolk, VA
GENERAL SUMMARY: Provide support to the US Navy
- Prospective employees should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Experience working in a shipyard/ship repair environment
- Prospective employees must be a US Citizen with a Clean Background and able to pass a Drug Screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Aluminum experience a must
- Ability to obtain a RAPIDGate credential
- Successful candidate will be proficient in fitting and welding Butt and Fillets. certified to weld Aluminum 5XXX, 6XXX series, and have hands on experience with Aluminum Welding Requirements for LCS and/or Welding of 5XXX Series Aluminum Structures on US Navy ships.
- Other desirable qualifications for GTAW OS/HS/HY; SMAW OS/HS/HY; GMAW- PULSE OS/HS/HY; and pipe qualified GTAW NICU/CUNI/CRES/CS.
Interested personnel should submit an electronic copy of their resume to email@example.com
Requisition No. DELPH15 (please ensure that you reference this number when submitting for this position)
Delphinus Engineering, Inc., is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled Employer.