Pipe Welders needed in support of Ship Repair Operations
GENERAL SUMMARY: Provide support to the US Navy
LOCATION: Norfolk, VA
The Pipe Welder must possess knowledge, skills and abilities sufficient to cut, weld, and perform
- other hot work on piping as required.
- Will have working knowledge on how to read and understand the information provided in a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
- The pipe welder may be required to pass appropriate certification tests at NNSY.
- Experience working in a shipyard/ship repair environment
- Prospective employees must be a US Citizen with a Clean Background and able to pass a Drug Screen
- Lay out work to be performed from written and oral instructions. Select most effective welding sequence.
- Perform or directs all necessary actions to ensure proper and adequate weldments are created in accordance with industry and/or Navy standards, the higher standard will be met.
- Create weldments, utilizing a variety of procedures, which must pass visual (VT), magnetic particle (MT), liquid penetrant (LPT), and/or radiographic inspections (RT), as appropriate.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Secret
Delphinus Engineering Inc., is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.
Interested personnel should submit an electronic copy of their resume to email@example.com
Requisition No. DELPH54 (please ensure that you reference this number when submitting for this position)