General Summary: Delphinus Engineering, Inc. is looking for a Project Manager to function for a variety of government Ship Repair projects and alterations. Manage the entire production effort to ensure that all work is completed on time and within budget on individual large project or multiple small projects. Allocate and manage internal and external resources to accomplish all tasks. Resolve all problems that cannot otherwise be resolved by the assigned Team Leads and craft supervision. Work with the customer to manage (and change as needed) contracted work scope requirements; identify, estimate, price, negotiate and settle contract changes.
Job Location: San Diego, CA
- Must pass background check
- Minimum 8-10 year experience in Ship Repair on Navy and MSC ships
- Pay commensurate with experience
- Able to obtain a Security clearance
- Must have detailed experience in at least one area of HM&E (Hull Mechanical & Electrical) repairs and alterations
- Must have experience in removal, installation, modification, repair and troubleshooting of various electrical systems, and/or mechanical systems and equipment
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings and tech manuals
- Must be able to lead large groups of personnel during installations
- Required to perform all ancillary duties related to tasking
- Must be able to work on Navy Ships
Delphinus Engineering, Inc., is an EOE/ Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled Employer.
Interested personnel should submit an electronic copy of their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requisition No. DELPH21 (please ensure that you reference this number when submitting for this position)