Quality Assurance NDT Level II Inspector
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Delphinus Engineering Inc. has an immediate opening for a Quality Assurance/NDT Level II Inspector to support our Marine Service Division in San Diego, California. Candidates must be previously certified and experience in Level 2 VT, MT, PT (UT-T a plus) inspections in accordance with NSTP-271. Successful candidate will have experience reviewing and working with Technical Work Documents, a strong familiarity with NAVSEA Standard Items, MIL-SPECS, and TECH PUBS. Must have strong familiarity with welder/brazer qualification requirements. Must be able to read and interpret blue prints. Must have ability to obtain DoD clearance and access to local Shipyards and U.S. Navy vessels. Previous Shipboard experience preferred. Position requires some travel and overtime.
LOCATION: San Diego, CA.
- Previously certified VT, MT, PT Level II IAW ASNT-TC1A or NSTP-271
- Able to obtain a DoD Secret clearance and local Shipyards
- Some travel and overtime required
- Ability to read and interpret Blue Prints
- Familiar with NAVSEA Standard Items, MIL-SPECS, and TECH PUBs
- Knowledgeable of welder/brazer qualification requirements of the NSTP 248 and NAVSEA 7000
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the Navy or Ship Repair Industry
Delphinus Engineering Inc., is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.
Interested personnel should submit an electronic copy of their resume to email@example.com
Requisition No. DELPH36 (please ensure that you reference this number when submitting for this position)