Marine Electricians, Pipe Fitters, Sheet Metal Mechanics, Marine Machinery Mechanic, and Welders needed, Ship Repair Operations
GENERAL SUMMARY: Provide support to the US Navy
LOCATION: San Diego, CA
- Prospective employees should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Experience working in a shipyard/ship repair environment
- Prospective employees must be a US Citizen with a Clean Background and able to pass a Drug Screen
PRINCIPAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES (Marine Electrician):
- Remove, install, modify, repair and trouble shoot various electrical systems, circuits, controls and instruments and equipment. Cable way certified, fiber connector certified, and copper connector certified desired.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES (Pipe Fitter):
- Fabricate, install, removed, modify and repair piping and hoses; layout, template and target pipe for welding/brazing. P1, P2, and P3 piping systems. Steam plant cleanliness and skilled in using precision measuring instruments.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES (Sheet Metal Mechanic):
- Proficient in all aspects of trade. Able to read & understand blue print layout, assembly and installation required.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES (Welder):
- Proficient in fitting up and welding. Socket & butt welding required. Qualified for GTAW OS/HS/HY; SMAW OS/HS/HY; GMAWW- PULSE OS/HS/HY; and pipe qualified GTAW NICU/CUNI/CRES/CS.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES (Marine Machinery Mechanic):
- Proficient in ability to install, troubleshoot, and repair ship machinery such as, auxiliary motors, pumps, valves, launchers, ventilation equipment, steering gear, evaporators, heaters, pumps, condensers. Able to read & understand blue print layout, assembly and installation required.
Delphinus Engineering, Inc., is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled Employer.
Interested personnel should submit an electronic copy of their resume to email@example.com
Requisition No. DELPH51 (please ensure that you reference this number when submitting for this position)